Welding curtains are used to protect bystanders
against the dangers of welding light
The different kind of Welding curtains
- Approved according to the International standard for a welding curtain, ISO EN 25980
- Dimension 6’x6’(180×180 cms)
- Thickness 0,4 mm
- Fully seamed all around
- Very strong synthetic suspension eyelets embedded all around
- Unique snapfastener system to connect the curtains
- Free steel suspension rings (tube Ø 33,7 mm) included
- Orange-CE (orange/red transparent) 6’x6’
- Green-6 (green transparent) 6’x6’
- Yellow – UV curtain (see through) 6’x6’
- Green-9 (darkgreen non-transparent) 6’x6’ (for use as partition between welders)
Minimum order quantity 100 pieces per colour
- Arc eye (short time exposure to the welding light)
- Cataract (prolonged exposure to the welding light)
- Skin burn (possibly leading to skin cancer)
Why use a welding curtain?
The welder is protected against the welding light by wearing safety clothes and a welding helmet, bystanders are exposed to the same dangers as the welder.
To prevent these bystanders against long time illness, a separation from welding curtains creates a perfect solution.